How to Clean Your Diaper Bag So That It’s Like Brand New
Spilled milk, snot, drool, poo, juice, smushed fruit snacks—you name it, there’s so many things that can dirty up your diaper bag!
It’s so important that you maintain your investment!
After all, your diaper bag doubles as your purse, and it holds pretty much your entire life when you’re away from home so it’s essential that you keep it in tip top shape.
Read on to learn how to clean your diaper bag, from front to back, and every nook and cranny in between without the help of a professional cleaner.
Editor's Picks: More in Baby Diapering
- Choosing the Best Diaper Pail
- How to Get Cheap Diapers
- Choosing the Best Diaper Bag for Twins
- Choosing the Best Changing Table
- Choosing the Best Cloth Diaper Sprayer
- Choosing the Best Diaper Rash Cream
- Choosing the Best Diapers for Blowouts
- Choosing the Best Overnight Diapers
- Choosing the Best Pull Up Diapers
Cleaning your diaper bag can be a process, but it’s an important one.
Many moms invest hundreds of dollar on their bag and use it countless times throughout the day.
Keep your investment looking pretty and pristine, but treating your material accordingly, and keeping the inside clean.
Your bag will last you for years and you can make sure of that by eliminating odors, stains, and helping it keep its color and shape!